We would like to assure all of our patients that we are OPEN and conducting business as usual with some extra precautions:
– We have implemented increased infection control measures guided by OptometryAustralia who are continually monitoring the situation.
– Over the phone advice and Telehealth appointments are available for those who cannot attend our practice.
– Patients are still able to attend the practice for collection of spectacle orders and repairs.
– All staff members and Optometrists are wearing masks.
– Hand sanitizer is available for all to use, located at reception.
– We ask all patients who are unwell to reschedule their appointments.
– Any patients who have travelled overseas recently are not to attend our practice until they have completed their 14-day isolation.
Thank you all for your help and understanding during these uncertain times.